Sunday, May 3, 2009

FREE Photogrphier for Open Source and Seneca!!

Dessert Flower, love the contrast

Just bought a new lens, Nikkor 50mm F1.4. It's super amazing!!! It's not expensive tho, I bought a used one for $320, a new one is around $350. It's actually a mid-priced lens. cos the top one should be 50mm F1.2 or 80mm F1.4. But.. u know what? this is amazing!! When I first saw the photos, i was like.. OMG.. are those really my photos? hahaha..

I would love to dedicate my hobby to all every one involved in open source and Seneca. Let me know if I could help you. And I'll try my best!

PS: look at my tittle, geez.. i should be in media instead of computing. Maybe I've read too much gossip magazine, hahaha..

SHOW TIME!! Great deep of view from my Nikkor 50mm F1.4

Zen, love the colour match and the peaceful sweet scene

No comments: