Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Push.. push.. PUSH!!!

After this presentation, it made me think a lot. Raymond has such a great idea, having WDMT to run on network and support multi-machine. A server dose it all... wow.. this is something really big... I'm thinking installing the Norton Antivirus has such function. I don't think I can do it myself even the end of this course. But I think I can get someone else to work together for the extended functions. Or.. maybe it can work with FUNC?? I dunno...

So, I'm gonna push myself more forward. Instead of finish all basic function before this course, I'm planning to finish a test version within this semester. I'm not sure if I can do it, but.. I'll try my best.

It's just the matter of time... and hard work.

I'm always the Mr. Impossible anyway. ;-p

No comments: